When you need to be absolutely certain your valuables are protected, you can count on a Graffunder.
Since 1968, Graffunder Safes and Vault Doors have been hand-crafted for commercial and residential use. Guided by the philosophy "quality over quantity", our products exceed industry standards at every level and in every area. With a specialty in custom work, this business has earned its reputation as "the Rolls Royce of Safes".
2 1/2" overall body constructed of 1" A36 high tensile steel outer and 14 & 16 ga. inner plates enclosing a high-density composite material. 4 1/2" overall door insulated with U.L. approved insulating material, outer plate being 1 1/2" thick A36 high tensile steel.
Custom Quote Required for ALL Graffunder Safes & Vaults.
Please Note: These are custom built safes. Pricing varies based on current price of steel/materials. Price quotes are only good for 72 hours.
|Model||Dimensions||Approx Weight||Fire Rating||Gun Capacity|
|F6040||60"H x 41.5"W x 29.25"D||3900 lbs.||1 Hour @ 1750 °||14-48 Guns|
- 8 to 10 solid 1 1/4" stainless steel locking bolts, active front and back to prevent door removal after hinge attack
- U.L. listed group II combination lock, with re-lock and 1 million possible combinations
- Additional relocking devices activated by tool and/or torch attack for added security
- Lock protected by Ball Bearing Anti Drill Barriers
- Fully recessed, tightly tolerance door for protection against forced entry
- High temperature heat seal door jamb with additional intumescent fire and smoke seal
- Hardened hinge pins that ride on thrust bearing washers
- Attractive paint finishes to choose from
- Variety of interiors to choose from
- All safes covered by limited lifetime warranty
Additional Features of Emperor and Fortress Rating as follows:
- U.L. approved Group 2M combination lock
- Additional anti-drill barrier protects bolts from punching attack.
Door Security Features:
Mounting Block – Front: Front face of mounting block with lock cover plate top, and snubber bar block bottom.
Mounting Block – Front: Front face of mounting block, top view with relocker cable attachment. Also shows lock cover plate and snubber bar block at left.