When you need to be absolutely certain your valuables are protected, you can count on a Graffunder.
Since 1968, Graffunder Safes and Vault Doors have been hand-crafted for commercial and residential use. Guided by the philosophy "quality over quantity", our products exceed industry standards at every level and in every area. With a specialty in custom work, this business has earned its reputation as "the Rolls Royce of Safes".
2" overall body constructed of 1/2" high tensile steel outer and 14- & 16-gauge inner plates enclosing a high-density composite material. 4" overall door insulated with U.L. approved material, outer door plate being 1" thick high tensile steel.
Custom Quote Required for ALL Graffunder Safes & Vaults.
Please Note: These are custom built safes. Pricing varies based on current price of steel/materials. Price quotes are only good for 72 hours.
|Model||Dimensions||Approx Weight||Fire Rating||Gun Capacity|
|C7248||71"H x 48.5"W x 28.25"D||3600 lbs.||1 Hour @ 1750 °||32-64 Guns|
- 8 to 10 solid 1 1/4" stainless steel locking bolts, active front and back to prevent door removal after hinge attack
- U.L. listed group II combination lock, with re-lock and 1 million possible combinations
- Additional relocking devices activated by tool and/or torch attack for added security
- Lock protected by Ball Bearing Anti Drill Barriers
- Fully recessed, tightly tolerance door for protection against forced entry
- High temperature heat seal door jamb with additional intumescent fire and smoke seal
- Hardened hinge pins that ride on thrust bearing washers
- Attractive paint finishes to choose from
- Variety of interiors to choose from
- All safes covered by limited lifetime warranty
Door Security Features: