The Gardall GBF2016 anti-theft safe offers 1 hour of fire protection up to 1700F. With its fire and burglary protection this is an excellent option for home or office use. Along with its fire protection, there are a number of features on offer that will prevent a thief from gaining access to what's inside. The full-length locking bar which deters any prying, the hard plate that prevents drilling, three massive chrome plated locking bolts and the anchoring hole in the base for easy lock down deliver the security that homeowners and office workers want for their personal items.
- Thick 41⁄4” door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 21⁄2” thick
- Five active bolts that lock in 3 directions, massive 1” diameter round bolts that extend deep into safes body (Models 1812-3018)
- Center bolt down hole for easy installation (hardware included)
- Plush suede like quality interior to protect jewelry and valuables
- UL listed Group II high security lock, mechanical or electronic available
- UL 2-hour fire label, furnace-tested to 1850°F for 2 hours. Interior temperature of safe was less than 350°F during the test and cool down
- Models 1812 - 3018 now with U.L. RSC (burglary) label
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent re-locker and hard plate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (see catalog for details)
|Model||Dimensions Exterior||Dimensions Interior||Approx Weight||Cubic Feet||Shelves||Description|
|BF2016||25 1/4" x 21 3/4" x 22 1/8"||20" x 16 1/2" x 15 1/4"||467lbs.||2.91||1||Vertical 1 HR Fire Safe with Electronic Lock|
Add 2” to outside depth for dial and handle. *Not available with UL-RSC Label. All specifications are subject to change without notice. The above mentioned Gardall fire resistive safes carry a U.L. 2-hour 350° Fire Label with Fire, Explosion and Drop Tests.