The American Security RFX582820X6, is the ONLY U.L. Listed TL-30X6 Burglary and Fire-Resistant Gun Safe on the Market!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE RF582820X6 GIVE US A CALL AT 702-331-7233 TO RECEIVE A CUSTOM QUOTE.
64"H x 34"W x 29.15"D
58"H x 28"W x 20"D
ESL5 Electronic Lock
High Security Gun Safe
|USA-made or Foreign-made||
- Upholstered in standard plush tan pin-dot fabric.
- Outside features a spy-proof key locking dial and decorative 3-point handle in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Fire rated at 1850ºF for a period of two hours.
- Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350ºF.
- High density insulating materials incorporated in the door and body also insure two hours of certified fire protection
- Palusol™ door seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to high temperatures
- AMSEC's RFX582820x6 is U.L. listed TL-30x6 burglary resistant, built to withstand severe attacks from the sophisticated equipment used by determined burglars
- 6" thick door & body constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group 2M lock protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded relocking devices
- Massive 1-1/2-inch diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts provide superior door security
In addition to the vigorous testing on the door, the AMSEC RF582820X6 TL-30X6 is tested on all six sides of the safe meaning a burglar would have no advantage attacking the sides over the door.
The technical definition of a TL-30X6 safe is as follows: "Signifies a combination-locked safe designed to offer a moderate degree of protection against attack by common mechanical and electrical tools and any combination of these means. Has successfully resisted entry* for a net-working time of 30 minutes when attacked with common hand tools, picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills, pressure applying devices or mechanisms, abrasive cutting wheels and power saws." Basically, they take every tool a smart burglar would use and punish the safe for 30 minutes on each side. If the safe survives, it is rated TL-30X6 and Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class G with a Bank Rating of H. So, I'm sure you're wondering, how do they accomplish this?
Overall thickness of the door on the AMSEC RFX582820X6 is 6 inches and is constructed with a 3-inch defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing 12,000 PSI high-strength concrete and a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material. The proprietary inner barrier also protects against peeling attacks.
The body of the AMSEC RFX582820X6 encases a total thickness of 3-1/2 inches enclosing a high-density fire-resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers. . Underwriter Laboratories (UL) took the most sophisticated equipment used today and tried to break into this safe with each tool for 30 minutes each, on all sides. The reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
This AMSEC RF582820X6 TL-30X6 safe has been tested for up to two hours of fire protection at 1850° and successfully maintained an interior temperature of less than 350° for the entire duration of the test.
The group 2 mechanical dial lock is protected by a proprietary patented hard plate, dual external re-locker and one internal re-locker.
The 4 pre-cut anchor holes make this easy to install.
American Security stands behind the craftsmanship of this AMSEC RF582820X6 by offering a "No Cost" lifetime warranty against theft and fire.
Constitutional Rights Factory Rebate Offer
Champion Safe is offering a huge mail-in rebates on any Champion, Superior, Safe Guard and American Rebel Safe.
September 9 - October 31, 2023
|$5,000 & Up||$600|
Come to the store to receive this rebate.