AMSEC FS149E5LP Overview
When it comes to protecting your valuable items from theft and fire, you can never be too careful. The AMSEC FS149E5LP Fire Safe is the perfect asset to your home or business because it not only protects from both fire and theft but it also is a great compact size which makes it easy to hide the safe. During burglaries, the criminals usually don’t have a lot of time to spend looking around your home or office, they want to be out as quickly as possible. This smaller safe can be more easily concealed which is also a great deterrent. It also carries a U.L. listed fire rating for one hour giving you the peace of mind that your items are safe from fire as well.
Don’t leave your most valuable items and documents unsecured. Give yourself peace of mind knowing that they are protected with the AMSEC FS149E5LP Fire Safe.
- Outside: 19.50″ H X 14.00″ W X 15.38″ D
- Inside: 15.25″ H X 9.75″ W X 9.88″ D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.85
- Weight: 96.00
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
- U.L. Listed 350 F, 1-Hour fire rating.
- Impressive 5/8″ thick door with attractive black granite finish.
- Handle operated side, top and bottom locking mechanism incorporating (2) 1″ chrome plated locking bolts.
- Two deadbolts prevent door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Comes standard with a ESL5LP Digital Electronic Lock.
- Combination changes are fast and easy.
- Four (4) rubber feet.
- One (1) anchor hole with hardware.
ESL5LP Digital Lock Features:
- Easy operation.
- Each key individually backlit.
- Factory reset combination for resolving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to user.
- Lock can be programmed to silence the beep in stealth mode.
- 15-Minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left open.
- One 9-volt battery can be easily replaced in the keypad housing.
- U.L. Type 1 listed.