Consign Your Safe
- Customer(consignor) agrees to deliver or pay (upfront) for Nevada Safes to move your safe to our location.
- Nevada Safes agrees to service the safe, including replacing parts. Consignor (person whom owns safe) agrees to pay for these expense, which can be deferred until safe is sold
- Nevada Safes will appraise the safe and provide a letter of appraisal (cost of appraisal is $25.00) paid by consignor.
- Nevada Safes will recommend the selling price for the safe. The consignor has final say on the pricing of the safe and may change the price at any time
- Consignor amy withdraw his/her offer and remove the safe after all expenses for consignment have been paid.
Time Table for Safe Consignment:
|DAY||1-60||50 % -Nevada Safes, 50 % to Consignor|
|DAY||61-90||60 % -Nevada Safes, 40 % to Consignor|
|DAY||91-119||70 % -Nevada Safes, 30 % to Consignor|
|DAY||120+||Consigner is responsible to remove safe from Nevada Safes location.|