Winchester Marksman 16 OVERVIEW
The Winchester Marksman 10 is made in the USA in Ft. Worth, Texas. Constructed from a 14 gauge steel body where every cut is measured to 1/1,000 of an inch, which means the safe door has no wiggle room making it pry-resistant. The Marksman 10 also has (3) 1″ steel locking bolts and a one way locking bolt system. The Winchester Marksman 10 is also fire rated at 30 min at 1400° with a layer of fireboard in the door and expandable Palusol on the door seal. The external hinges allow you to open the door a full 180° to store up to 10 guns. It also has a fixed top shelf for storing ammo, magazines or valuables. It comes with a UL listed, S&G Mechanical Combination Lock and you have the option to upgrade to an S&G EMP Proof Electronic Lock.
For a low cost, made in USA safe, nobody beats the Winchester Marksman series. Winchester stands by their craftsmanship and quality on the Marksman series by offering a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as well as a free replacement guarantee if your safe is ever damaged in a fire or burglary. MADE IN USA
Winchester Marksman 16 Features;
FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
FOR SAFES DAMAGED IN A FIRE OR BURGLARY ATTACK
• Covers defects & damage
• 1-year Lock Warranty; Ext. Lock Warranty available
EXTERIOR & INTERIOR FEATURES;
• Gunmetal powder coated finish
• Black single lever handle
• Sturdy fixed gun rack and top shelf
• Stores up to 16 long guns
• Accepts Winchester Accessory Door Panel (DPO-48012)
• Small power cord exit on back of safe
• 30 Minutes @14100 degrees F
• External welded solid steel barrel hinges allow full fireboard protections and 180-degree door swing
• Composted door with added layer of fireboard behind the bolt work.
• Exceeds California DOG
• 14-gauge steel body construction built with robotic welds
• Active locking bolt system with (3) 1” solid steel locking bolts
• Pry-resistant recessed door and reinforced steel return door jamb.
• Pre-drilled for anchor kit (sold separately)