B-Rate Construction: 3-1/2″ overall door insulated with U.L. approved insulating material, outer plate being 1/2″ thick A36 high tensile steel.
- 1 – hour 1750 degree factory fire rating.
- 8 to 10 solid 1-1/2″ stainless steel locking bolts, active front and back to prevent door removal after hinge attack.
- U.L. listed group II combination lock, with re-lock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Additional re-locking devices activated by tool and/or torch attack for added security.
- Lock protected by Ball Bearing Anti Drill Barriers.
- Fully recessed, tightly toleranced door for protection against forced entry.
- High temperature heat seal door jam with additional intumescent fire and smoke seal.
- Hardened hinge pins that ride on thrust bearing washers.
- 8″ standard re-enforced wall thickness for all doors.
- Attractive paint finishes to choose from.
- Interior escape device standard.
Proudly made in the USA with global components.
*Looks slightly different than on the picture, we are updating our site. Thank you!