GunVault pistol safes are truly premium products that set the standard for the rest of the industry. We know that security and reliability are prevailing priorities when you need our products, and that’s why GunVault pistol safes have the features you want. Our Biometric scanner provides lightning-quick access, even in the dark. Improved high strength lock mechanism and precise fittings make it virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools. Battery powered for maximum security and easy portability.
GunVault MVB1000 OVERVIEW
The GunVault MVB1000 (MicroVault XL Biometric) uses fingerprint recognition, to access the safe contents. A high-performance algorithm is used to achieve speedy identification of enrolled fingerprints; and at the same time has a very low False Reject rate (FRR) for a given False Accept Rate (FAR). This self-learning algorithm of the MicroVault XL Biometric adds new minutiae to the fingerprint templates each time a user touches the finger print scanner, which decreases the likelihood of FRR, updates slight changes that might occur over time to an enrolled fingerprint, as well as to help distinguish variations. TheGunVault MVB1000 can handle a maximum of 120 fingerprint templates and comes standard with a 4 foot security cable that allows you to secure it to a fixed object, making it perfect for home and travel.
GunVault MVB1000 SPECIFICATIONS
- Gauge: 18
- Exterior Product Dimensions: HxWxD (inc. keypad and lock) 3½” x 10¼” x 12″
- Interior Product Dimensions: 2 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ 11 1/2″
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Hold # of Unique Fingerprints: 120
- # of User-Selectable Access Codes: N/A
- Mountable?: Yes
- Protective Foam Liner?: Yes
- LED Low Battery Warning?: Yes
- Tamper Indicator?: No
- Computer Block Access After
- Repeated Invalid Entries?: No
- Security Cable Included?: No
- Backup Override Key?: Yes
- Battery Type & Quantity: 9v-1
- California DOJ Approved?: Yes