Gardall 4820 OVERVIEW
These Gardall fire resistive safes are designed and tested to withstand severe fire with outside temperatures reaching 1750°F. Interior temperatures will not exceed 350°F within two hours. The charring of paper occurs at 405°F. All Gardall fire resistive safes provide a comfortable margin that protects your valuables. But these models don’t stop at just fire protection. They also have Class “B” burglary resistive features built in right at the factory. And don’t forget, every fire insurance policy states that “proof of loss” is required for claims. When your business or personnel inventories are locked inside a Gardall fire resistive safe, your “proof of loss” is protected.
- 3 dead bolts on hinged side of door deterring entry by removal of hinges
- Plated interlocking 3 way door bolts extend deep into safe walls (5 active bolts)
- Hard plate between the lock and dial ring.
- Independent locking device designed to stop forced entry
- U.L. group II combination or electronic push-button lock available.
- Heavy duty casters welded to safe body to allow the safe to be positioned easily
- Adjustable shelves
- Lifetime replacement warranty (see catalog for details)
- Push Button Electronic
- Mechanical Combination
- Single Key (Key-op)
Gardall 4820 SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior Product Dimensions: 55 1/2”(H) x 25 3/4”(W) x 26 3/4”(D)
- Interior Product Dimensions: 48 1/4”(H) x 20 1/2”(W) x 19 1/2”(D)
- Cubic Inches: 19,285
- Weight: 975 lbs.
- Shelves: 4