Gardall 1612/2 Overview
Can Your Business Survive Record Losses From Fire?
Statistics show that if a company’s records are lost in a fire, 17% can no longer furnish a financial statement, 14% suffer a reduction in credit rating and 43% go out of business completely. No home or business is safe from fire. Your vital records and possessions are only as safe as the quality of protection you provide for them.
More than the average fire safe, the Gardall U.L. 2 Hour 350 degree fire rated safe also has burglary resistant features not found in other fire safes. This safe is not plastic and it has the industry-preferred Sargent & Greenleaf U.L. listed Group II safe lock with over 1 million possible combinations.
- Safe body color is gray
- Thick 4-1/4″ door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2-1/2″ thick.
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation
- U.L. listed Group II mechanical lock
- U.L. 2-Hour Fire Label, furnace-tested to 1850 degrees Farenheit for two hours. Interior temperature of safes stays less than 350 degrees Farenheit during the test and cool down.
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent relocker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
- 1 adjustable shelf
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
A Consumer Digest Best Buy Safe
- Outside: 23¼” H x 17¼” W x 19¾” D (add 2″ to depth for handle, dial, and hinge projection)
- Inside: 16” H x 12” W x 11¾” D
- Cubic Inches: 2,256
- Cubic Feet: 1.31
- Weight: 298 lbs