AMSEC FV6036 OVERVIEW
- 3⁄16″ steel plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- ETL verified fire protection of 1200°F for 45 minutes. Proven to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in. and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
AMSEC FV6036 SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior Product Dimensions: (add 1.5″ to depth for handle & hinges) 59”(H) x 36”(W) x 26”(D)
- Interior Product Dimensions: 54.5″(H) x 32.5″(W) x 20 1/8″(D)
- Weight: 724 lbs.
- Cu In: 35,646
- Clear Door: 50 1/2″ x 32 1/2″