AMSEC TF5517 OVERVIEW
The Amsec TF5517 gun safe offers protection for your rifles, handguns and other valuables. The dimensions of this safe are compact, just right for putting in a closet. This neat little gun safe by American Security fits your space requirements and your pocket just right.
- 3/16″ steel plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 14-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad, drill resistant hardplate and external spring-loaded re-locking device.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Chrome “L” handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 5 active 1″ chrome-plated bolts and 3 deadbolts for a total of 8 bolts.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Textured Black exterior and Mocha fabric interior.
- Durable hinges.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor.
AMSEC TF5517 SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior Product Dimensions: 55 1/4”(H) x 17.34”(W) x 16”(D)
- Interior Product Dimensions: 52 1/2”(H) x 16”(W) x 11″(D)
- Weight: 286 lbs.
- Clear Door: 49 1/2” x 12”
- Cu. In.: 9,240
- 1200°F for 30 minutes.