American Security BFII6636
American Security Products have the best gun safe warranty in the business. The lifetime warranty certificate is available for download on the left.
Looking for a trophy safe? The AMSEC BFII6636 Gun & Rifle Safe, 2 hour fire resistant RSC Level II rated burglary safe just might be the answer. The AMSEC BFII6636 2 hour fire rated gun safe is one of the most unique safes in the industry. Why? Check it out.
- Outside: 59.25″ H X 30.00″ W X 26.00″ D (Add 3″ for handle)
- Inside: 55.38″ H X 26.00″ W X 18.50″ D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 15.42
- Weight: 1395.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Level II
- Fire Rating: 2 Hours
- Gun Capacity: 26+
REAL THEFT SECURITY:
The dual shelled body of the AMSEC fire and theft rated BFII6636 Gun Safe encloses a proprietary DryLight concrete insulation eliminating the use of gypsum board and forming a solid theft barrier from outside attacks. The door consists of a 1/2″ steel plate combined with 2″ DryLight insulation for barrier from attacks and fire. Because of this manner of construction and the fact that it is equipped with a U.L. listed Group II combination lock and protected by massive hard plate means the safe has been awarded the U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Level II burglary classification. This safe has a combined steel thickness of 1/2″ in body construction. The inner steel has a 12 gauge formed liner plus a 4 gauge plate liner. This adds 359 pounds from the standard safe and is your assurance of quality and protection. In addition it uses TL-15 boltwork. It has the same bolt pattern as the AMVAULT TL-15’s, 5 active and 5 dead. No top or bottom bolts.
UNMATCHED FIRE PROTECTION
The AMSEC exclusive New DryLight insulation is poured 2 inches thick between inner and outer steel walls for premier fire protection. This process allows a Intertek Laboratory approved fire protection of 1200 degrees F for 2 hours and is designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 325 degrees F. This process is unparalleled in the gun safe market. Dual fire seals around entire door that include a silicon seal on the door jamb & Palusol seal on the door giving the door a snug fit for added fire protection. The Palusol seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to heat.
The AMSEC BFII6636 2 Hour Fire Rated Gun Safe with its maximum 27 total long gun capacity also has 4 pre-drilled anchor holes, that, when used, adds an additional level of security. There is a standard built in internal AC power port with removable external power cord. Included are commercial grade high security exterior hinges for additional security and full access (180 degree opening) to the elegant interior.
The AMSEC fire and theft rated BFII6636 gun safe has a unique mirrored back wall in the interior of the safe providing higher interior visibility. The fully adjustable interior shelves are all upholstered in a pin-dot fabric (standard feature) and the back panel features a Premium Door Organizer (PDO) for additional storage and organization. The outside of the door boasts a spy-proof key locking dial with decorative five spoke handle.
There are many options on the AMSEC Gun Safe BFII6636 2 hour fire rated RSC-Rated burglary safe that include colors, shelving options and special interiors as well as locking options.
The AMSEC BFII6636 Burglary/Fire Gun Safe – the Most Unique Gun Safe Line in the Industry
- Bold zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle and a convenient pull handle in brass, chrome or black nickel. Optional electronic locks are available.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- E-Z Slant-Out Interior for easy access to your long guns. Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving.
- The AMSEC BFII6636 comes standard with 2 cover plates and 4 side shelves to allow storage on all sides of the safe.
- The AMSEC BF Series Safes now come standard with premium door organizer. The AMSEC Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems with four holsters to accommodate multiple handguns. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- 1/2″ steel plate door combined with 1″ DryLight insulation.
- Combined steel thickness of 1/2″ in body construction. The inner steel has a 12 gauge formed liner plus a 4 gauge plate liner.
- NEW RSC Level II test – Utilizes same tool complement as a TL-15 test. This is a two-man, 10-minute test.
- AMSEC’s patented active hardplate.
- TL-15 boltwork – Same bolt pattern as the AMVAULT TL-15’s, 5 active and 5 dead. No top or bottom bolts.
- New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Available with Left Swing or Right Swing door.
- U.L. listed Group II lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
OPTIMAL FIRE PROTECTION
- NEW Intertek laboratory testing confirms that the BFII6636 has superior fire protection for two hours at 1,200 degrees F.
- AMSEC’s BFII Gun Safes use a proprietary fill material called DryLight, which offers exceptional fire protection without adding excess weight.
- This superior fire protection was confirmed at Intertek, the industry’s leading independent laboratory for gun safe fire testing.
- When analyzing the fire performance of competitive safes, be sure to weigh reports from independent laboratories against unverified factory testing.
- During fire testing, Intertek kept the BF Gun Safe in the test oven for two hours.
- Within 8 minutes, the furnace temperature was raised to 1200 degrees F, and that temperature was maintained for the remainder of the two-hour test.
- This method is consistent with the UL-72 fire test curve.
- Typical house fires only reach temperatures of 1100 degrees F.
- A safe is considered to have failed this test if temperatures exceed 350 degrees F anywhere in the safe.
- This safe passed the test as internal temperatures never exceeded 325 degrees F during the two hours of testing.
- Paper typically starts to ignite at 450 degrees F.