AMSEC BF7240 OVERVIEW
The American Security AMSEC BF7240 gun safe has a very sturdy construction – yet still offers premium refinements. True to its name, this American-made safe is a premium quality product at an affordable price. This safe is made in Fontana, California, by American Security. Unlike other gun safe manufacturers, American Security produces many different types of safes, including jewelry safes, fire safes and business and commercial safes. With their diverse engineering knowledge, they are able to provide a product that uses technology from higher security safes, thus making the gun safes a higher quality product. You have a choice of gloss and textured finishes for the American Security AMSEC BF7240 gun safes including two toned colors.
- Left Hand Swing
- ½” steel plate door combined with 1″ DryLight insulation. (AMSEC BF7250 and BF6024 have 3/8″ steel plate.)
- Our standard BF Gun Safe has a 2″ total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection. BF safes have an outer steel thickness of 11ga and inner steel of 16ga for a total steel thickness of 7ga. BFHD series has an outer steel thickness of 11ga and inner steel thickness of 4ga for a total steel thickness of 3/8″
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification.
- 11 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position.
- ETL Verified Fire protection of 1200°F for 120 minutes. Proven to maintain interior temperature of less than 350 degrees.
- Ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation. As an added security feature, handle will disengage under severe attack.
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Available with Left Swing or Right Swing door.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Optional electronic locks are available.
- Spy-proof, key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle and a convenient pull handle in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Standard built in internal AC power port with removable external power cord.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes.
AMSEC BF7240 SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior Product Dimensions: 71.25”(H) x 40”(W) x 26”(D)
- Interior Product Dimensions: 65 1/2”(H) x 36”(W) x 19”(D)
- Clear Door: 65 1/2″ x 32 5/16”
- Weight: 1,585 lbs.
- Cu. In.: 44,802
- Gun Capacity: 12-12-12-24-36+2 or 58 Gun+2
- Color; Two Tone Granite Charcoal, Macadamia