American Security Products (AMSEC USA) have always had the high end commercial customer in mind making safes primarily for banks and establishments that need high security. Over the last decade, AMSEC has made their claim to fame in the gun safe industry with the almighty BF series by taking these commercial security aspects and introducing them into your everyday gun safe.
The BF series is considered the most unique gun safe in the industry with a 3/8″ steel plate door combined with 1″ DryLight insulation, 2″ total wall thickness on all sides also filled with DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection. New for 2017, AMSEC has strengthened the inner steel liner to 12 gauge making this safe even more difficult and time consuming to break into. With all that steel in the walls we end up with a total thickness of 7 gauge!
The DryLight in between the steel of the walls and door is an advanced poured concrete insulation material that eliminates the use of gypsum board and provides a dry and seamless barrier that provides ETL verified fire protection of 120 minutes at 1200°. It’s proven to maintain interior temperatures of less than 350° and has 2 stage dual fire seals with silicone seal on the door jamb and an expandable Palusol seal on the door that’ll keep the smoke out.
AMSEC BF6024 SECURITY
- ½”-Thick Steel Plate Door (BF7250 & BF6024 have 3/8” steel plate
- Three-Way Bolt Work
- 2”-Thick Body
- BFHD: 2”-Thick Body with 4ga Inner Barrier
- UL Residential Security Container Burglary Classification
- 12 massive 1½” Chrome Plated Bolts
- 4 Pre-Cut Anchor Holes
AMSEC BF6024 FIRE PROTECTION
- Seamless DryLight Fill
- 120-Minute Intertek Verified Fire Rating
- Dual Door Seals to Protect Against Fire and Smoke
AMSEC BF6024 FUNCTIONALITY
- Industry’s Most Flexible Interior
- Door Organizer
- Storage for Two Long Guns or Assault Rifles on Door
- Mirrored Back for Added Interior Visibility
- AC Power Outlet