AMSEC B2200 Overview
All BRUTE Series safes are designed to provide secure storage for documents, jewelry, precious metals and miscellaneous valuables at an economical price. When properly installed in a concrete floor, BRUTE Series safes provide excellent burglary protection. BRUTE floor safes meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. BRUTE Series safes may be installed in the floor, wall, cladding, or within a larger safe.
SUPER BRUTE & BRUTE Standard Features:
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Standard lock is a UL Listed Group II dial combination lock with 1 million possible combinations.
- You can upgrade to the ESL5 Illuminated Digital Electronic Lock for an additional cost.
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
SUPER BRUTE Additional Features:
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- “B” rate door: 3/4″ solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10-3/4″ x 11-1/8″ door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700). Two sliding shelves with triple wide models (B5800).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
If your AMSEC Super Brute floor safe is subject of a sledgehammer or pry attack and is forcibly entered, AMSEC will replace or repair the safe (our option) with a current production model of comparable value – free of charge. The damaged safe must be returned freight prepaid to the factory within 30 days of the loss, accompanied by a properly filled police report. This warranty does not apply to damage or loss resulting from accident, alteration, unauthorized entry or improper installation. AMSEC’s limited warranty policy and procedures applies to any extended product warranties.
If even more space and greater security in an in-floor safe is a criteria, the AMSEC Floor Safe Model B2200 B-Rated Burglary Safe fits the bill. It’s almost 1.3 cubic foot capacity allows it to hold a lot of bulky items. Talking about security! When properly installed in a concrete floor, the Square Door Brute In-Floor Safe provides excellent fire and burglary protection. In fact, the BRUTE floor safes meet and exceed the requirement of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance.
The AMSEC Model B2200 Square Door Safe boasts a clear door opening of 11 3/4″ x 11 1/8″ and an internal depth of 14″ allowing for lots of storage of items.
The security features of the BRUTE AMSEC Model B2200 Square Door Safe are numerous and include a handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter chrome steel locking bolts. Each of the long throw bolts are drive resistant. The one piece dead bar prevents the door from being lifted off when the bolts are engaged. The door is a full size door to the body, using 3/4″ solid steel plate, which makes it harder to pry by a forcible attack. A UL Listed Group II dial combination lock comes standard. You can upgrade to the ESL5 Illuminated Digital Lock for an additional cost. A relocking device adds to the security in the event of an attack. Almost forgot! Either lock you order will be protected by our carburized hard plate, making the safe even more secure. The Square Door Brute In-Floor Safe is “B” rate constructed and has a larger bottom plate which ensures a strong installation when installed in concrete. We have also included internal mounting bolts to aid in the security of the safe. Extra strong 3/8″ hinge pins assure long years of use.