AMSEC AM2020E5 Overview
- Outside: 20.00″ H X 20.00″ W X 20.00″ D (Add 2″ for handle)
- Inside: 17.50″ H X 18.25″ W X 16.25″ D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 3
- Weight: 180.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ
- Fire Rating: 45 Minutes
The AMSEC AM2020E5 45 minute fire rated security safe is one of three such models that protect your important documents, cash and other valuables conveniently at home. The AMSEC Home Security series offers an unbeatable value, featuring a rich velour back cover and fire walls with durable American Oak wood finish interior.
The AMSEC Home Security Safe features a Mercury fire label which means it will withstand an exterior heat temperature of 1200 degrees for 30 minutes without the interior temperature exceeding 350 degrees. This is not bad for a home safe in this price range. The exterior paint is the traditional AMSEC deep blue textured finish and has a raised American Security logo in polished chrome on the door. The interior shelves are an American Oak laminate and add both function and beauty to the interior. We have also included a rich velour back cover that adds to the beauty as well.
For security, the AMSEC AM2020E5 Fire and Burglary Protection Safes include a 12 gauge solid steel shell with a 1 1/8″ door that is recessed. The door thickness includes 1/4″ steel with the balance of fire insulating material. Also featured are 4 active 1 1/4″ bolts in a three way configuration along with the E5 electronic lock with illuminated keypad standard. There are also 4 anchor holes which, when used, increase the forcible entry protection.
Along with the blue textured finish the AMSEC Fire and Burglary Protection Safes have external hinges that provide complete access to the interior. There is a “L” handle on the door. These features provide a handsome look that will compliment any trophy room or den.
If you are an AMSEC fan you will want to add the AMSEC AM2020E5 30 minute fire rated security safe to your collection of quality products in your home.
AM Series Features:
- Gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Deep blue textured finish with bold, elegant American Security logo.
- Chrome “L” handle.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- High-strength unitized 12 gauge solid steel body.
- Massive 1 1/8″ re-assed door constructed of a 1/4″ solid steel plate and a fire insulating material.
- Comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- 3-way boltwork with 4 active 1 1/4″ diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts. (4 live, 2 deadbolts)
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
- Fire protection of 1200 degrees F for a period of 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees F.
- One year warranty – parts and labor.
- (1) adjustable shelf