Starting From $6,349.00!
AMSEC BF7250 OVERVIEW
The most unique gun safe in the industry featuring AMSEC’s DryLight technology, an advanced poured concrete insulation material that eliminates the use of gypsum board and provides a dry and seamless barrier to protect valuables against intense fires and burglary attacks.
AMSEC BF7250 SPECIFICATIONS
- A full 3/8-inch steel plate door combined with 1-inch DryLight insulation
- 2-inch total wall thickness on all sides featuring Amsec’s poured DryLight insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional fire and security protection
- U.L. Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Classification
- 11 massive 1-1/2 inch chrome-plated bolts
- Bolt detent system holds bolts in open position
- Mercury Class III fire protection of 1200 F for 120 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 F
- Commercial grade adjustable ball bearing hinges
- Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and Palusol seal on door
- U.L. Listed Group II lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with decorative five-spoke handle
- Unique mirrored back wall for added interior visibility
- Bold zinc die-cast polished brass or chrome logos
- Four pre-drilled anchor holes and one pre-cut electrical access hole
- E-Z slant-out interior for easy access to your long guns
- Interior features rich pin-dot fabric and adjustable interior shelving
- Exterior Product Dimensions: 71 1/4”(H) x 50”(W) x 28”(D)
- Interior Product Dimensions: 65 1/2”(H) x 46”(W) x 21”(D)
- Clear Door: 63 3/4” x 45 5/16”
- Weight: 1,789 lbs.
- Cu. In.: 65,273
- Gun Capacity: 14-14-14-24-42+2 Gun or 73+2 Gun
- Corsa Red (Only 1 left in this color).
- Extras: LED Light Kit, Storage Cabinets.